Our Couples Therapists Help You Create a More Loving Relationship
Rest easy knowing that you and your partner can be more committed to each other than you’ve ever been...
2 reasons you might want to attend couples therapy with us:
- You're a couple stuck in a stressful cycle of conflict that you can't resolve.
- Your relationship feels flat, it lacks passion, perhaps you've "fallen out of love".
Like most couples we work with in therapy, you likely resonate with one of the above scenarios...
AND, you desperately want things to change.
You're tired of the stress and pain.
You're lonely with the lack of connection and feeling of emptiness.
Your relationship is certainly not what it once was.
It's not what you thought it would be.
It's definitely not what you want it to be!
Typical Relationship Problems That You May Be Experiencing:
- You have the same destructive arguments over and over
- You feel disconnected from your partner; your bond feels broken
- You're angry because your partner does not listen to you or blames you for the problems
- Trust is broken and you're hurting due to an affair or other betrayal
- You're frustrated sexually because you and your partner's sexual desires or preferences are out of sync
You're likely feeling discouraged right now, and you're wondering if couples therapy can help.
Let us assure you that our couples therapists have the experience, skills, and training to help you turn your relationship around.
Our Relationship Experts Are Passionate About Helping Couples Heal Their Relationships
Our skilled couples therapists can help you solve your problems, enabling you and your partner to become closer than ever.
We use the Gottman Method of Couples Therapy, which is backed by over 40 years of research. John Gottman, the founder of the method, has been recognized as one of the most influential therapists in the past 2 decades.
Gottman has developed dozens of practical tools that our therapists use to help you overcome any problem you have with your partner - regardless of how complicated it seems or how long it's been there.
If you commit to therapy and improving your relationship, we can help you repair the bond that you once had so you'll have a more rewarding relationship.
The Benefits of Couples Therapy
- Heal the pain and loneliness; feel more joy about your relationship
- Develop healthy communication skills to resolve any future problems
- Feel cared for and loved by your partner
- Strengthen your emotional and sexual connection
- Re-establish trust and commitment
- Stress-proof your marriage for the future
“Sarah and Champaign Counseling have consistently done an exceptional job working with couples. I'm confident that the clients I refer to them will be treated with compassion, and their needs will be met in a life-changing way. Champaign Counseling is different in that their therapists work with couples that have received extensive training specifically in couples therapy, and they continue to do couples training to ensure continued quality treatment."