Champaign Counseling Accepts Health Insurance!
Champaign Counseling understands that most clients have some level of Health Insurance coverage for therapy sessions. Currently we are taking all Health Insurance plans, however some less common plans may be considered out-of-network. Below is a list of current In-Network providers:
- Health Alliance
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois PPO & PPO Choice
- Web TPA
If you do not see your health insurance listed, it may still provide coverage. We would be happy to assist you in contacting your health insurance to find out if they will cover counseling services at Champaign Counseling. Please call our office at 217 203.2008 to discuss options.
Health Insurance Guidelines
- Health insurance is complex and each health insurance company sets its own rules.
- All deductible payments and copayments must be paid at the time of service or in advance in the form of a retainer.
- If Champaign Counseling is an In-Network provider for a health insurance company, then we accept the reimbursement amount set by the insurance company.
Questions to Ask Your Insurance
Your health insurance policy may cover behavioral health counseling. You need to find out exactly what your policy will and will not cover. The essential questions are:
- What is my deductible and what amount have I met so far this year?
- What is my copay per session?
- How many sessions per year does my policy allow?
- What date does the policy year start and stop?