Enhance the Growth and Development of Your Child for Now and The Future
As child therapist experts, we know there is hope.
We can help get your family get back on track so you don’t have to worry anymore.
Common Problems of 3-6 Year-Old Children
- Not listening or complying with directions
- Having frequent temper tantrums
- Can’t sit still
- Seems anxious or worries a lot
- Unusually sad or lonely
- Social problems with peers (e.g., excessively shy, doesn’t engage with others, or aggressive)
- Fears that don’t go away (afraid to sleep alone or upset when away from you)
- Frequent crying
How Child and Family Therapy with Us Works
We use modern and effective approaches of therapy. Our methods are known for helping children and their families overcome obstacles to help them thrive.
Our goal is to empower you as a parent to help your youngster.
Often what parents need is some up-to-date information, support, and some guidance in their parenting skills.
We show you how to nip minor problems in the bud and solve more serious issues.
We teach you how to spot and help your child process emotions that may underlie their problems.
Most importantly, our work deepens the bond you have with your child.
Increase the Harmony in Your Family
When you and your child work with us in therapy, here are some benefits you can achieve:
- Understand the meaning of your child’s emotions and know what to do when they’re struggling
- Help your child have positive social relationships
- Have a calmer child who can express emotions in a healthy manner
- Experience a child that will listen better
- Feel relieved that your child is happy, healthy, and behaving appropriately
- Boost your child’s self-esteem and confidence
Research indicates that having a strong emotional connection with your child is one of the best predictors of healthy child development.
Tara, our family therapist, has over a decade of experience working with children and their families as a pre-school teacher and therapist.
A parent herself, Tara knows very well the challenges, worries, and fears parents contend with as their children grow.
Tara understands that all families are doing their best.
- No parent is perfect.
- No child is perfect.
- All parents and children struggle from time to time.
- Tara doesn’t judge. She’s genuine, compassionate, and accepting.
Imagine what it will be like when you know your child and family are functioning in a positive way.
Imagine what it will be like when you’re confident that you know what to do with any “problem” your child experiences.
Imagine what it will be like to feel more relaxed and to sleep peacefully.