- Licensed as a LPC, LCPC, LMFT or LSW, or LCSW in Illinois
- Experienced with at least one or more of these populations:
- children and their families
- Enjoy working with clients in person or via telehealth
- Confident in your skills and ability to help clients
- Feel humbled and grateful to do this important work
- Love working independently and still be part of a team
- Want to see a minimum of 20 clients per week with the potential to have a full practice
- A team of energetic, skilled and creative therapists, passionate about our work
- An insurance-based private practice
- Provide supervision to those working towards full licensure
- Warm, inviting, and beautiful office spaces with windows and fully stocked for an exceptional client and clinician experience
- Each room of the office suite has a medical-grade air purifier and staff wear masks
- We work with non-emergency, non-severe, motivated folks who are ready to change
Benefits of Working with Us at Champaign Counseling:
- Complete control of your schedule
- Ability to collaborate with and get support from like-minded professionals that know how to have fun and live their calling
- ALL billing, scheduling, marketing, and office management provided
- Top of the line EHR
- Room to express your creativity and ingenuity in your work
- Fully supportive staff and leadership that cares about your wellbeing as a therapist
- Benefits offered to full-time therapist: health insurance (30 hours per week minimum), sick pay, life insurance, short term disability, critical illness and accidental injury
We're all about inspiring our healing communities to deepen their relationship to self, heal from old wounds, and reach their potential in new ways.
We're on our game and dive deeply into our specialties so that we avoid burnout.
We rock out this vocation as we don't see it as a job but rather a calling. We join together in supporting one another, and our clients reap the benefit.
Whether we're working remotely or seeing clients in our beautiful office spaces, we breathe with fire and passion.
We lean into one another when necessary and bring our authentic selves to work. We ask our clients to trust and join with us, and we are committed to doing that in our professional lives - driven, genuine, creative, passionate, encouraging, and dedicated.
Does this sound like you?
Send us a resume by email explaining why we should add you to our dream team. We don't discriminate and welcome all applicants that fit the above descriptions!