- Licensed as a LPC, LCPC, LMFT or LSW, or LCSW in Illinois
- Experienced with at least one or more of these populations:
- children and their families
- Enjoy working with clients in person or via telehealth
- Confident in your skills and ability to help clients
- Feel humbled and grateful to do this important work
- Love working independently and still be part of a team
- Want to see a minimum of 20 clients per week with the potential to have a full practice
- A team of energetic, skilled and creative therapists, passionate about our work
- An insurance-based private practice
- Provide supervision to those working towards full licensure
- Warm, inviting, and beautiful office spaces with windows and fully stocked for an exceptional client and clinician experience
- Each room of the office suite has a medical-grade air purifier and staff wear masks
- We work with non-emergency, non-severe, motivated folks who are ready to change
Benefits of Working with Us at Champaign Counseling:
- Complete control of your schedule
- Ability to collaborate with and get support from like-minded professionals that know how to have fun and live their calling
- ALL billing, scheduling, marketing, and office management provided
- Top of the line EHR
- Room to express your creativity and ingenuity in your work
- Fully supportive staff and leadership that cares about your wellbeing as a therapist
- Benefits offered to full-time therapist: health insurance (30 hours per week minimum), sick pay, life insurance, short term disability, critical illness and accidental injury
We're all about inspiring our healing communities to deepen their relationship to self, heal from old wounds, and reach their potential in new ways.
We're on our game and dive deeply into our specialties so that we avoid burnout.
We rock out this vocation as we don't see it as a job but rather a calling. We join together in supporting one another, and our clients reap the benefit.
Whether we're working remotely or seeing clients in our beautiful office spaces, we breathe with fire and passion.
We lean into one another when necessary and bring our authentic selves to work. We ask our clients to trust and join with us, and we are committed to doing that in our professional lives - driven, genuine, creative, passionate, encouraging, and dedicated.
Office Culture at Champaign Counseling
We value our people. Each person at Champaign Counseling is an integral part of the business
Always having fully stocked snacks and coffee (we love to keep our team full and caffeinated!)
Life happens. We promote work-life balance and encourage employees to take time for their families, their hobbies, and their personal self-care.
We never stop practicing good communication. Communication is complicated and is something we, as a team, are constantly working to improve.
A welcoming environment that values connection with each other.
Interested in applying?
Send us a resume by email explaining why we should add you to our dream team. We don't discriminate and welcome all applicants that fit the above descriptions!
How our team stays connected with each other and the community.
Counselors and staff made self-care vision boards at a staff wellness party in February.
In March, Sarah Olson and Tara Beckett were guest speakers at the School of Social Work at UIUC for a graduate course on family therapy. Their presentations focused on Emotion-Focused Family Therapy and Couples Therapy with the Gottman Method.
In December our team bought, wrapped, and delivered Christmas gifts to local families who needed extra support.
In April our staff wore T-shirts that they each tie dyed as a part of a wellness party.
Sign Up for our Monthly Newsletter!
Champaign Counseling is excited to announce that we are offering a monthly newsletter! Each month we will share information about mental health care, helpful tips on coping strategies to manage stress, interesting podcast episode recommendations, local resources, offerings and events at Champaign Counseling and more!
To sign up today, please follow this link.