Do you wonder if you will ever overcome life’s challenges?
I graduated with my master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling in 2016 and I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. Helping others is what I do best. Throughout my career, I have always served in a role where I can help others. After facing some unique life experiences of my own, I decided to go back to school with the goal of serving in a career where I could provide the same support to others that I received when I needed it most.
I love working with others to overcome their life challenges and reach their full potential. I appreciate that clients have trusted me to share their experiences. Each client’s story has demonstrated how resilient we can be. I love using the skills I have learned to help others who may be stuck in patterns that are not helpful.
I am a dog mom, I enjoy the outdoors, spending times with friends and family and I like to learn new things.
Have you experienced any of the following?
- Grief, Loss of Self-Identity, Loss of Relationships or Loss of Employment
- Bullying, Rejection or Harassment
- Anger, Fear, Anxiety or Depression
- Trauma or Witnessing a Traumatic Event
- Disconnection with others
- Unhealthy boundaries
- Sexual Abuse or Abusive relationships
This is what you can expect in therapy:
- You will be heard non-judgmentally and with empathy.
- You will be in a comfortable, safe environment.
- We will identify patterns that may be keeping you from overcoming life’s challenges.
- We will work together to develop goals for treatment.
- I will help you achieve your goals with the skills I have as a therapist.
- We will celebrate your victories.
DeAnn Winn, LPC
Individual and Couples Counseling
Pre-teens, Teens, and Adults
“You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
– Maya Angelou
Sign Up for our Monthly Newsletter!
Champaign Counseling is excited to announce that we are offering a monthly newsletter! Each month we will share information about mental health care, helpful tips on coping strategies to manage stress, interesting podcast episode recommendations, local resources, offerings and events at Champaign Counseling and more!
To sign up today, please follow this link.