Do you wonder if you will ever overcome life’s challenges?
I graduated with my master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling in 2016 and I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. Helping others is what I do best. Throughout my career, I have always served in a role where I can help others. After facing some unique life experiences of my own, I decided to go back to school with the goal of serving in a career where I could provide the same support to others that I received when I needed it most.
I love working with others to overcome their life challenges and reach their full potential. I appreciate that clients have trusted me to share their experiences. Each client’s story has demonstrated how resilient we can be. I love using the skills I have learned to help others who may be stuck in patterns that are not helpful.
I am a dog mom, I enjoy the outdoors, spending times with friends and family and I like to learn new things.
Have you experienced any of the following?
- Grief, Loss of Self-Identity, Loss of Relationships or Loss of Employment
- Bullying, Rejection or Harassment
- Anger, Fear, Anxiety or Depression
- Trauma or Witnessing a Traumatic Event
- Disconnection with others
- Unhealthy boundaries
- Sexual Abuse or Abusive relationships
This is what you can expect in therapy:
- You will be heard non-judgmentally and with empathy.
- You will be in a comfortable, safe environment.
- We will identify patterns that may be keeping you from overcoming life’s challenges.
- We will work together to develop goals for treatment.
- I will help you achieve your goals with the skills I have as a therapist.
- We will celebrate your victories.
DeAnn Winn, LPC
Individual and Couples Counseling
Pre-teens, Teens, and Adults